Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Sunday, September 30, 2012

High Horse

You remember the days of Jr. High and High school, and everything that made it awkward?  I remember those days.  I remember being up front about my feelings to the guys I had a crush on.  I would either tell them up front (if I was brave enough), but always ended up me giving them a note telling them that I like them.  But it always ended the same; them only liking me as a sister. 

After high school, I'm in a relationship for 4+ years with a guy that I truly love.  I will run into the guys that I crushed on in high school, and I'll try to have a conversation with them and make up for making them feel awkward.  

But what I got was them thinking that I still am in love with them.  Of course they don't think that I moved on and that I don't see them in that way.  They think that even though that I have a boyfriend that I still in love with them and that I'm still trying to get with them.  You're not that great of guys and honestly most of you are a bunch of tools.  I don't think that I'm perfect, but I'm a good person and if none of you can see that then I don't need you in my life if you can't be grateful for my friendship. I moved on and I'm with a guy that I truly care for and see myself being with for the rest of my life.

Word of Advice:  Don't mistake my offer of friendship with trying to be with you romantically. Get off your high horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment