Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Monday, September 3, 2012

Fairness...

I know this will be my 3rd post for today, but I need to share this, or I'm going to cry.

My brother left work about 5:30 and wanted to hang out with a friend of his after work.  But he doesn't have any money.  I was waiting to hang out with Chris when he got off of work (at 6:30).  My dad asked if I could swing by to give him the money.  I said yes.  So I got the money to James and I told him that I have my phone on me and to call.   After walking around the mall, Chris and I decided to go home...I haven't heard from James.

I got home and my dad asked where is James.  I told him that I didn't hear from him and that he made it sound like he got a ride home.  My dad yelled at me because I should have called him.  I got mad at him and told him that I'm not responsible for James.  I left to my room and stayed.  I've over heard my dad yelling to my mom that I don't help out and I don't do anything.  I've paid over $1,000 for class for both me and my brother.  When I do have the money I give more than what they are asking for.  I even give money to help out that is not part of my rent.  I never see it again, nor do I ask for it back.  

I'm so done with this.  I'm  sick of being treated like crap by my family...they don't try to help me out to pay for whatever...but damn sure they do it if James asked them....I know life is unfair, but this is ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment