Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A little hope

The past week has been rough.  Monday, my mom was told that her company is selling to another one.  She has a job with this new company...but it's not set in stone.  The next day, my dad was told that his company was going out of business.  I'm not going to lie...IT SUCKS!!! 

A little hope...My mom still has a possible job with this new company.  My dad's boss is seeing that they can change Fox's mind of a show, or come up with a new show.  Hopefully this will work, but plan B for my dad is going to get his relater's licenses.  I hope the best for my parents.  I want things to be okay for them.  I want to move out and move on with my life, but not with my parents are out of a job.  I will do whatever it takes to help out as much as possible.

The one thing is for sure that I do not want to hear that my parents are not hard working because that is a huge fat lie!  My parents are the most hard working people on this planet and they put up with so much and went through a lot to get where they are now.  They never had things handed to them.  I will slap anyone who say other wise.  

For those who want to be me...Go ahead!  Have my life! I would love to have stuff handed to me. I learned the hardships of money at the age of 5, and that lead for me to stop asking for things around birthdays and Christmas.  My family doesn't have a lot of money, but they make do.  Do not think my life is perfect.  I work for my money and everything I have.  I paid for my school and still am.  I also paid for my brother's school and slowly working on saving up for a car.  I never asked for help or stuff.  I'm not saying my life is hard, but it is far from easy

No comments:

Post a Comment