Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Thursday, August 11, 2011

"No"

Not that long ago I just walked through the mall to get to the library because it would be faster than the other route.  I walk passed on of the stands that are outside the stores.  This guy wanted to use a new flat iron on my hair, so I went along with it to see how it works because when I start getting more money, I'm going to need a new one.  But I don't need a new one right this very minute.  Then he assumes that I'm going to buy it.  I told that I don't have the money to buy it right now.  He wouldn't take no for an answer.  I felt like a rape victim.  He kept asking for my card to pay for it and I kept telling him no, I don't have the money.  So I finally had enough and I started to cry, he started to freak out because I was scaring away his other customers and told me that I can come back when I have have more money. 

I walked away feeling pretty upset.  I should had to cry to get this guy to leave me alone, but I'm glad that it worked.  All I know is that when it is time to get a new flat iron, I'm not going to that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment