Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feelings of frustration

A few days ago I get a friend request from a guy.  At first I thought it was like a family member because the last name were the same as one of my 2nd cousins.  But I found out it wasn't a family member at all, but it was a guy that I got set up on a blind date 3 years ago.  The first date went fine, we went to see the Dark Knight and talked a little bit.  But the second date is what helped made up my mind about him.  He wanted me to take a train up to Palmdale, an area I have no idea about.  Lucky for me that two of my friends said that they would make a double date and they would take me home after wards. 

So when we all met up, he kind of seem very upset that they were there.  I told him that I don't know him all that well and I'm not meeting him alone in an area that I'm not too familiar with.  We went to see Tropic Thunder and through out the movie, he was complaining about it and asking me if we could go.  From there I knew that it wasn't going to work.  I figure that I was just a booty call for him. 

Three years later, he finds me and last time I heard was that he had a girlfriend and they seem to be very happy.  But I guess just a few weeks ago they broke up.  He messages me and of course I will talk to him, but what is frustrating is that he asked me all these questions that if I find him attractive, or if we could hang out.  I told him that I can't answer any question on how attracted to a person I am is because I'm only attracted to one guy, and that is my boyfriend.  He hints that he wants me to give up everything that I have and build with a wonderful person for three years (as of tomorrow) to be with someone that I only hung out twice.

He thinks that we are compaitblele with each other, even when I told him that we are not.  Our sense of humor is different, he doesn't like to go out and I like to be social every now again.  And from the two times of hanging out with this guy, it seems that if he is looking for a booty call/servant-house keeper.   I told him that I have my boyfriend that I love very much and I'm not throwing that away.



No comments:

Post a Comment