Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Friday, August 12, 2011

Handouts

A few weeks ago, I was at the bus station waiting for my bus to show up after a day of babysitting.  This guy comes up to me and asked me if I had any money to give him because his car was out of gas and he need to pick up his kids.  So I gave him some money for gas, but after I was second guessing if that was a right idea.  Yesterday I was with a couple of friends in front of the theater waiting for another friend.  The same guy comes up to us and asked for money for gas and his kids are stuck and he needed to get them.  I told him no, and one of my friend gave him some pocket change about maybe 25 cents.  I told them that he asked for money a few weeks ago and that he prove to be a lazy, lying, jerk.  About another hour went by we see him again with a bag from one of the stores at the mall and still asking for money.  I kind of felt mad about the whole thing where people work for their money and this guy is going around lying to get money and buying  stuff; when he said it was to pick up his kids.

I'm also mad at the fact that I thought his kids were in trouble and that is why I gave him the money few weeks ago.  I'm sure that is why people gave him any money.  But to lie about that is just wrong, I also really think that he doesn't have any kids.  I work hard for my money and seeing someone going up to people making up a story and then gets money just to lie.  That isn't cool!  All I know is that if I see him again with that same story, I'm going to call the cops on him. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment