Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Classes

I'm already done with my classes to get my degree in Early Childhood Education.   But I don't have enough classes to get my master teacher permit.  So over the summer I sign up for a class for the fall, and it was an online class.  It was the ECE 201 Supervision class, but I found out that is for people who work behind the desk and not the right class for my permit and the class that I do need is ECE 220, and they already offered it last semester and its one of those classes that they only offer it so many times.  I'm kind of feeling down about it.

So I drop the class because it cost me $144 (I know that is cheap and that there is people have to pay more for books)  and I could use the money to hold me over for the month.  And that class isn't going to really do me any good right now.


But I found out that they are going to have that class again in the spring, but not sure which campus its going to be at and it is a late class.  So I'm feeling a little bit better and I'm going to hope that they are offering the 220 class and that I can pass it, so I can get my master teacher permit!  There is still hope for me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment