Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cheating

It sucks when someone cheats on you..I know because my first boyfriend cheated on me probably more than once all I know, and my current boyfriend almost cheated on me.  Its not the best feeling in the world.  You think "I am not good enough for them" or "What did I do wrong?"  You also tend to blame yourself for why your partner cheated on you.  And the ones that cheat will come up with a reason why it is okay to cheat: 1) The relationship is bad, 2) They cheated on me, 3) I might lose a their friendship, 4) I got bored of the relationship, or any other reason.  But cheating isn't okay at all for any reason; if you are in a bad relationship or you are bored in a relationship then you should break up with them...it would hurt less then to drag it out and they find out that you cheated on them.  If they cheated on you, then you should talk it out, but don't go find someone and sleep with them.  Two wrongs don't make a right and you will be sinking down to their level and that isn't right.  If someone is trying to sleep with you and they know that you are in a relationship already, maybe they aren't a good friend if they can't be respectful and how is that cool to break off a sure thing for something that would be more than a one night stand.

I know a few people who are cheating on other people.  All last semester this one guy went through a billion girlfriends...right there that isn't right that he kept breaking it off to be with someone "better."  So he finally meets this really nice woman and he cheats on her with a younger girl.  That was a messy situation all together.  Then my brother's ex girlfriend at the time girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend now ex best friend and played the game of giving him the run around.  Now I learn that my brother is making out with a girl who already has a boyfriend.  I can't believe how low he has sunk to do that to another person after going through with something similar.  Cheating is wrong and people should do it for whatever the lame reason they have.  If you don't like it then break up, but also don't break up with a person just so you can be with another person.  You might as well be cheating on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment