Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Appreciation

I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate my boyfriend very much.  I just got off skype with him, and he was telling me how much he appreciated for the things I do and thank me for things that really do not need any thanking.  But the fact that he is so grateful for the things I do which I see that aren't that big of a deal made me realize that he is grateful for me and the small things I do for him.  My ex boyfriend wasn't as grateful as my boyfriend now; I paid for all of the dates and what not, and he has not thank me or seem very grateful for it.  It made me feel horrible.

I'm very grateful for my boyfriend.  He makes me laugh, feel good about myself, and supports everything I do.  He feels that he needs to do more for me, but I'm happy for the things he already does for me.  I love him very much and I'm so lucky that he has asked me to be his.  I couldn't have asked for a greater man in my life than the one I have.  Almost 3 years and we are still madly in love with each other is amazing!  I'm a very lucky person to have such a wonderful man and I love him very much and I'm grateful for the things he does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment