Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm a mess

You say that you would do anything, but is that true?  You are friends with girls that I don't trust and all I hear is that I'm wrong.  You won't admit that I'm right.  You won't admit that your so call good friend is a bitch when you know she is, and you say that you know that I don't like them.  If you do, then why are you friends with them?  You said that you would stand up to anyone that bad mouth me, but is that true?  You are friend with someone who try to get you to sleep with them and almost cheated on me with.  You said that we could do this, but we always end up doing thing that you want to do.  You say you would do anything...if that is the case then I would love if you get rid of them, but we both know that isn't going to happen...

I'm so upset and I'm such a mess right now...you have know idea..you don't understand at all.  I don't know what to do or what to say...This could all be because I'm tired, and I'm pmsing...All I know is that I'm depressed and I'm crying.  I need a hug right now

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl. Well, I know who you are referring to. And I know something else...you are worth everything. If "someone" can't see that and can't sacrifice...it's time to move on. Habits are hard to break, but you deserve so much. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete