Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Monday, November 7, 2011

Better mood!

I've been in a really good mood today.  Maybe because I've been bouncing off the walls (yay sugar).  But I've got off skype with my boyfriend.  And I realize how lucky I really am to have someone that loves me and puts up with my moodiness.  I know a few times that I got mad of him and no matter what reasons they were; either a good one, or not...He still sticks by me. 

He is a good guy and wants to take care of me.  And yeah he may make me angry a few times, or drives me crazy, but I love him.  What relationship that doesn't have a disagreement...and we disagree all the time.  We also aren't afraid to stand up to each other and letting the other party know that they have went a little too far.

The long distance isn't easy either.  And yeah we have to work on making it work, but so far it is working for us.  There is a few days were we question why are we doing this, but we know that we love each other and we want to be together.

We aren't perfect couple, I'm not perfect, and neither is he, but we know that we are perfect for each other and that we do balance each other out.  I know that he loves me, and that I love him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment