Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Clueless

This is a rant.  If I don't, I will cuss someone out...and I rather not do that...Do not have to read this...

Thank you...


Ever met people where they talk about love and how they are never going to find it.  It is so annoying because they are the types that will ignore the ones that will give them the time and day, and will go after the ones that don't care about them, or the ones that already have boyfriends/girlfriends.  I'm rather sick of it.

There is this one person who just coincidentally started going by my name after visiting my boyfriend last year.  Calming that one of her friends is calling her that...bs!  She told my boyfriend that she wanted to meet me...it was to see if I was a real person.  She avoided coming up and to meet me.  She loves to borrow my boyfriend, and other guys, stuff.  She steals her friends crush and ruins everything between them.  But doesn't stay in relationships long because she wants to be with my boyfriend.  She tries to get to hang out with him, but he doesn't respond to her...she doesn't get it!

I really can say I hate her guts...she pretends to be a cool, nice person, but really she is a home wrecker.  She loves drama though she says she doesn't.  She steal other guys from other girls, or tries to.  If she keeps up with this crap, then she is going have no one and will be all alone...

So my word of advice is to actually give the guys that think you are something great a chance, and stop thinking you have a chance with guys that really don't give a flying fuck what you do...You won't get hurt as much...

I feel better now

No comments:

Post a Comment