Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pissy Mood Syndrome (PMS)

Today is the worse day in history!  No joke! I want this day to be over because it suck so much right now.  Everything that could of bad happened has happened...also this day went too long.  It started this morning and it didn't stop from there.  And I started my period too!  So I'm in a very grumpy mood!!!

I'm at work at 7:30am.  My normal shift is at 8, but I usually get there half an hour early and I just set everything up.  So I'm use to being there at 7:30.  But today, I got there just before 8.  Thought I wasn't late, it still through me off.  I wasn't use to it and I felt like I was behind.  And being in band, I'm so use to being early because if we were on time we were late.

Every morning before going to work, I like to stop by Starbucks and get my Green Tea Lemonade sweeten.  Last year I had three different Starbucks mess up my order three to five times in a row...But once I started working in August, the Starbucks I go to every day has done a fantastic job.  But today they messed up my order.  And I looked at my mom and told her that today wasn't going to be a good day.  Though it was only a joke because they messed up my order.

The rest of the day went well with at work.  I had to stay late to cover a shift of another coworker.  So my day was very very long.  Though in the room that I was covering, the kids were a little more aggressive than the ones that I'm use to.  And it was frustrating because they were aggressive towards each other but they didn't really listen because they didn't know me.

On my way home, I waited forever for the bus, so I decided that I didn't want to wait anymore and start walking to the transfer station.  By the time I was almost to the light, my bus drove passed me.  Walked or not, I still would have waited for my other bus.  My mom calls me to ask were I am.  I told her I was no where near the store where she was at. 

I get about half way home, and I get a call from my dad saying that he called my mom and that she was waiting for AAA.  I was freaking out thinking something bad has happened to her.  I get to the store where she was at and luckily that she was okay and there was only a very little scratch on the car...you can't really see it.  Though my dad was not happy about it.

And I found out tomorrow at work 7 teachers asked tomorrow off, and we hope that no one calls out tomorrow.  Tomorrow is going to be crazy...And to top it all off I have started my period, so I'm not in a good mood at all...

This day can end

No comments:

Post a Comment