Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This fall

Okay, I just sign up for my online class for the fall.  I'm taking ECE 201 SUPERVISION AND ADMINISTRATION Of CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS.  It starts the 22nd and it ends Oct 15. This class is the type where the only offer it so many times and then you have to wait a few years until they offer it again, and I don't know when they offer it again.  I thought I miss my chance to take that class because they offered it last spring.  I've had people come up to me and asked "Why are you taking more, aren't you finish with school?"  Well yes and no.  I've just finished and got my A.S. degree in ECE.  But most places at different daycare require a teacher permit.  I want to go for the highest teacher permit for a daycare and go for the master teacher permit.  A master teacher gets to work with lab students and I figure it will help me mange a classroom of my own, once I get my own classroom.  Plus it means more money, and by having a master teacher permit will make me look good and gives me an edge over some of the others that are trying to go for the same thing.  I'm really excited to start my class and get my master teacher permit and hopefully to get my own classroom. 


I guess there is a moral of this short story and that is to don't settle with less.  If you get the chance to do something great, go for it!  Because you don't know when you can get your chance like that to do something to move you ahead in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment