Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jealousy

Okay I know that they say that jealousy is an ugly thing, but I can't help getting pissed off when I see three horrible trouble making twits posting stuff on my boyfriend's stuff!  I know I can't say anything to them because I don't know them and they are his friends; and he does have the right to be friends to who ever he wants to be, even though they can all fall off of a cliff.  Every time I see them communicate with him...I can't help to feel really angry and wanting to cry.  I know girls like them and they are not good news.  I have to just suck it up, smile like nothing is wrong and bottle up this feeling of I'm going to kick some butts.  I hate it and there is nothing to do, but to cry.  I know hate is a very strong word, but I'm not afraid to say that I do! 

2 comments:

  1. You know what? Some advice, if you don't mind. Just tell your man how you feel. It is good to let him know that other girls talking to him makes you feel uncomfortable. I had the same problem with Marcus before we were married. I told him that I felt uncomfortable that these girls were flirting with him. It made me feel better to know from his side that he only has feelings for me and that he was just trying to be a good friend. That always helps!

    ReplyDelete