Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The" L" word

Love is beautiful, love is kind, love is a wonderful feeling to feel.  And there is different types of love.  There is love for your family and friends, and there is love for your significant other.  Though we don't say "I love you" enough and we should say it more.  You don't know when its the last time you'll see them again, so let them know that you love them.  Also don't be afraid to say it because of what other people say or think.  It takes more courage to say "I love you" in front of your friends.  But what do they say instead..."I really like you."  I can see you saying it to someone you have a crush on, or trying to go on a date with someone.  But to someone you've known for a long time, or been with a long time don't just say "I like you" or "I really like you."   It makes the person you're with feel that you are embarrassed to be with them if you can say the words "I love you." it in front of your friends or other people.  And none of the "You know what I mean" or  the "by this, you mean this"...NO!  Because you are just making up a reason why you can't say it.  Just say the words!  And if people say something, then they are jealous because they don't have someone to say those amazing words, or too scared to say it

I love my work, I love my friends, I love my family, I love my boyfriend and I don't care who sees it or what they think of it.  I have these feelings and I'm going to let them known!  And if you are afraid to say it because of the thought "What might my friends think" or "My friends might think I'm a sissy"  try thinking that maybe they are jealous of the fact that you have someone to say it to, or that you have the courage to say it to them and don't care what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment