Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Monday, July 25, 2011

Parenthood

I've just saw on the yahoo homepage a thing saying about how a mom was going to jail because her 4 year old son jaywalked and got hit.  I'm sure it was an accident, but that is just bad parenting for two reasons.  Reason number one, did she teach her child to jaywalk, did she teach him to use the cross walks and what the signs mean?  Reason number two, where were you when your kid was crossing the street?  Accident or not, you have to be more attentive to your kid and you should be punish.

This also made me think of the Casey Anthony case.  How she murder her daughter and then made the cops go on a wild goose chase.  It just seems odd that they found stuff like how to break someone's neck, and ect...and didn't say anything for a month.  Told the cops that her kid was kidnap by a nanny.  There was no such person.  Also the other cases about parents killing their children.  Like that one mother who locked her kids in the car and drove it in the river, and they drowned.  It just...do I dare say it...grinds my gears that these people that have children, and they decide that its too much for them and they don't want to do it anymore.  It isn't the child's fault that you got knocked up and it is going to ruin your party time.  There is other ways if you weren't ready to be a parent, there's other things, abortion or adoption.  No child should be murdered because you didn't want to be parent anymore because you stop finding it fun.  There are people who want to have kids and for some reason they can't have one of their own and wish they could. 

2 comments:

  1. I would agree that there are other ways to "get rid" of your children like adoption or foster care, but I would not do abortion. I feel that too, is murder. And I think people who blame their children for their problems are wrong and should recognize that they are the ones that created those beautiful human beings that have bodies and minds and can be successful people if they are just taken care of the right way. Parents who do not want their children should just live with it for the 18 years. It is not that long in the end. I mean... I lost David after 18 years and I do not think it was long enough and I think my parents would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one co worker that told me that after she had her son, that it changed her whole world, and made her a better person. I also know many people who can't have children of their own and it breaks their heart to see and hear people that murder their own children.

    ReplyDelete