Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Monday, July 18, 2011

GAH!!!

I was helping my brother fill out an app for the Elephant Bar online because he is done with his job at Farrell's.  So I get over half way done filling out this app.  I told him to fill out the info about his past job's.  I came back to see that instead of opening a new window to get some of the info, he uses the same window that the app was on.  So everything has been deleted and have to start over again.  I got mad at him and told him what were you thinking.  He gets mad at me....GAHH!!!  But its not the worse of it.  He has been really moody for the past few months, and its driving everyone crazy.  He hates his job at Farrell's and it seems to be an excuse to act like a jerk to everyone.  Its called the working world!  You are not going to find a lot of jobs out there that is going to be perfect!  You have to put up with a lot of b.s. just to make a little money, but it is better than nothing and they are people out there who don't have a job who are willing to take it.  I love hearing how people hate their jobs and that they want to quit.  But the job market sucks and I know that most of the managers are real jerks, but when there isn't really any jobs, you kind of have to suck it up, and build a thicker skin.

I feel much better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment