Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My life in music

I saw this and I wanted to see how my life sound track would be...

How am I feeling today? Masters of the World (Sabaton)
How do my friends see me? The Siren (Nightwish)
What is the story of my life? Stand (Rascal Flatts)
What song describes my mom? Reflection (Mulan)
What song describes my dad? God Love Her (Toby Keith)
What song describes my significant other? Here Without You (3 doors down)
What song describes my ex?  Whoever brings the night (Nightwish)
To describe my grandparents? Return to the Sea (Nightwish)
How is my life going?  Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24 (Trans-siberian Orchestra)
What song will they play at my funeral? Love is a Battlefield (Pat Benatar) *I'm okay with this
How does the world see me? Six (All that Remains)
Will I have a happy life? Wizards in Winter (TSO)
What do my friends really think of me? Your Hand in Mine (Explosions in the Sky)
What is some good advice for me? Ticket to Heaven (3 Doors Down)
How will i be remembered? Stray Cat Strut (Stray Cat Strut)
What is my current theme song? Through the Fire and Flames (Dragonforce) *OH DEAR GOD MY FINGERS*

LIFE STORY:
Opening Credits: Touch the Sky (Brave)
Waking Up: Eden (Sarah Brightman)
First Day At School: Steal Away (Celtic Thunder)
Falling In Love: Enter Sandman (Metallica)
Fight Song: Don't Stop Me Now (Queen) *I'm laughing at this*
Breaking Up: Can't get my head around you (Offspring)
Prom: Be Like That (3 doors down)
Life's OK:  Elvenpath (Nightwish)
Mental Breakdown: Stargazers (Nightwish)
Driving: The Riddler (Nightwish)
Flashback: Sahara (Nightwish)
Getting Back Together: I'm Not Over (Carolina Burning)
Wedding: Circle of Life (Lion King)
Birth of Child: Deliver Me (Sarah Brightman) BWHAHAHAHAHA
Final Battle: Last of the Wilds (Nightwish)
Death Scene: Lappin, Part 2: Witchdrums (Nightwish)
Funeral Song: Celtic Carol (Lindsey Striling)
End Credits:Stalingrad  (Sabaton)

No comments:

Post a Comment