Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Making the best of it

First I want to apologize for my grammar and spelling from a couple of my last post.  It is very hard to type on a 7" tablet.   That is why I haven't really been posting anything new...also there isn't really anything new for me to post.

So here is the update:
My boyfriend finally got into a new college that isn't Humboldt.  He is now going to California State University of Bakersfield for this coming year, and hopefully he can get into California State University of Northridge for a year and to finish up and get his degree.

I'm postponing the university center because I cannot afford to go, so I'm working on the last four general education classes and then transfer to an university.  I also want to take the year to save up for a car, or get the one my dad has repaired.  I'm going to make this happen!!!!

I started back at work last week, and started my new position as lead teacher in the afternoons.  I'm a little sad that I didn't get the master teacher position, but I'm glad that they gave it to someone that is wonderful and she is great!   I get to co teach with the lead in the green room and everything seems to be working out so far!  This is a step up from when I started and it will be 5 years that I have been working at the center as of tomorrow!

Since I am now working in the afternoons, this opens up my mornings for many things.  So I figure that I can work on my homework (I'm only taking two classes, and it is nothing but readings and papers).  I also decided that I'm going to take advantage of the track not being use, but also open.  In the mornings I'll go to the track and run five laps, and then changed into normal clothes and working on homework. I'll do this until I go into work at 12.

I'll also do some babysitting on the weekends and after work to make so extra cash.  So I am nice and busy! I will visit Chris up at Bakersfield during the weekends when we are free to do so!

I'm keeping myself nice and busy and making the best of it!



Word of Advice:
Times flies when you are having fun (or very busy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment