Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Virus

My computer has caught a virus and it isn't working anymore.  When I turn it on, it will go to the logo page and then it goes to the blank page and it is stuck like that.  A virus tried many times to attack my computer, but Norton's said that it was blocked and that nothing needs to be done....Yeah right....

One of my many good friends is trying very hard to fix it, but sadly from the way he made it sound is that isn't going to work.  I finally told my dad the other day and I'm waiting to hear him scream about money and blahblah....but he was very kind about it.   He said that he has some ideas that might work to fix it.  So my fingers are crossed to have my computer fix.  The worse case is that I will have to by a new one (it sucks, but I did find some nice computers that I can afford)

Here is the rant of the day:  FOR THOSE WHO MAKE UP VIRUSES AND ATTACK RANDOM COMPUTERS OF PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW...WHAT THE HECK!!!  THAT ISN'T COOL AT ALL!  WHAT IS SO FUN FOR DESTROYING SOMEONE'S COMPUTER...YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY NEED IT FOR WORK AND YOU RUIN THEIR CAREER BECAUSE YOU MESSED UP THEIR COMPUTER.   OR THAT IS THEIR LIFE LINE AND IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A HOLD OF THEM... THAT ISN'T SHOWING OFF HOW SMART YOU ARE, IT IS SHOWING THAT YOU ARE A JERK!  NOT COOL AT ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment