Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Friday, September 23, 2011

Light Weights

Skinny girls should NOT complain about how "fat" they are.  Especially around other girls that aren't that lucky to be thin.  It is annoying to hear them whining about that they are fat when they are clearly not.  Its annoying on 3 different levels.  1) They are whining about something that isn't a problem...and I'm not a fan of whining.  2) They say they have a problem (though they do not) and yet they don't do anything to fix it. 3) If they do something, its more and likely the unsafe thing like become anorexic or bulimic, and they kill themselves to "fix" their problem.

About 4 years ago, I use to work at Walmart and met some new friends as I was working.  This one girl I met had so many issues about herself.  She was about 5'5-5'7 and weighed about 90 to 100 pounds.  She was a walking skeleton.  She was very negative about every thing, like the world will end if she doesn't have a boyfriend, and that she thought that she was fat.  I've been friends with her for about 6 months before I had enough of it.  I would buy her lunch and she would only take one or two bites and then go straight to the bathroom and I won't see her for 2 hours.  Then she called me up when I was babysitting for a friend.  She told me that she was taking diet pills...After yelling at her and telling her the truth, I stop be friending her.

I still know a few skinny girls and they also say how they are fat, or that they talk about how much weight they are losing and go on how they don't need to.  It does make me feel bad about me.  I'm a little taller than a lot of girls and I'm a very curvy.  So I start to think that I'm fat because the idea of if they think they are fat, then that makes me morbidly obese.  Though I know that I'm not, but still I can't help to feel that way.  And most these skinny girls don't realize how they are hurting others by just the way they talk.  So skinny girls shouldn't talk about weight issues, unless its trying to gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment