Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm sorry

Hey it has been awhile since my last post.  I got a new keyboard for my tablet and this a test to see if works.  So far it is working pretty well.  The title of this post is not for the lack of not posting much, but more of the responce to when someone says "I'm sorry."

The past few months I was thinking about how people react after I or someone else say "I'm sorry." I notcie that I get the same thing: "It's not your fault", "Why are you sorry", or "you didn't do anything."

Yes, thanking you for lettig me know that it wasn't my fault because I totally was trying to make your life hell!  I know that it wasn't my fault and that there is nothing that I can do.

When I say sorry, it doesn't mean that it was my fault, or that I am trying to fix what is wrong.  I say it because I feel bad that it happened, I feel bad that I can't do much to make things a little better for you.

What I  am trying to say is that there is more than one or  two meaning when apologizing.  Sometimes you can make someone feel like crap and feel worse when saying it's not your fault.

Word of advice:
Sorry is not just a black and white thing

No comments:

Post a Comment