Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Friday, February 1, 2013

I don't get it?

I don't get it?  There are two girls that are "best friends".   One of the girls is one of thoes that needs to have a boyfriend, or her life is not worth living.  she made a post of a qoute saying that love is kind, love is....so on and so on.....She tags a few friends and her boyfriend.  On of the girls that she tag I guess took it the  wrong way.

The girl that was tagged starts to tell her off about that it was stupid, a wast of her time, and that she had been in a relationship for a year.  Also accusing her of being a "kiss ass".  The girl that made the post tells the other girl that the post wasn't just about love and relationships, but also friendship.

I don't understand anymore.....I agree that love should be in person and I can understand why anyone could be upset by it.   But I also understand that she was trying to share on her insight.

Another use to be friends is two people that I work with.  K liked this one guy and went out, but nothing more than friends.  He found out that K is friends with this girl, T.  T and this guy has been friends since jr. high.  They started talking more and soon started dating.  K was upset abd hurt, and I get it.   But now she is being very childish and giving dirty looks to T.

Word of advice:  Communication is key to any relationship...romantically or friendship....

No comments:

Post a Comment