Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dear Humboldt

Dear Humboldt Fencing Club,

I am sorry that I am not rich, or wonderful like you claim to be.  I'm sorry that I treat people with respect (those who earned it).  I'm sorry that I don't take back what I say because I mean everything I say.  I'm sorry that I don't go out every night to get drunk and sleep around with different people.  I'm sorry that I stand up for myself and my loved ones.  I'm sorry that I choose to be a decent human being than spoil little brats who treat people like crap.

You think you are better than me?  Let us review:
You sleep with almost everyone
I respect my relationship and choose not to cheat
You think you are better than everyone else that don't meet your standers
I treat people with respect until they do something that breaks it
You talk shit about people
I will stand up to you

Just because you are part of a group doesn't mean that your shit doesn't stink.  Just because mommy and daddy paid for your school doesn't mean you have the right to look down on me.  I'm paying my way through school.  I work hard to be where I'm at.  You claim the people that aren't in your inner circle is beneath you, but truth be told that you are lower than scum.

Your's truly


P.S.  Not everyone in the fencing club is like this...and they know who they are

No comments:

Post a Comment