Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Making the best of it

So far 2012 haven't been started off on a good start.  One of my best friends' cousin's lost their father in law to an accident.  Then my boyfriend isn't allowed back to school for a year, and his parents are being...blah... 2012 doesn't seem to be a good year, but it's life and we need to move on.  We learn from the bad things that happen and try to make them better.

Example: My boyfriend is going to take that year off to figure his life out.  He is trying to find a job and I hope he finds something good!  He is taking a few classes at CoC that he needs and save up until he can go back to Humboldt.  So I'm going to do my best to support him and help him along the way.

As long as we have each other and a few good friends that it will make things a little easier.  I'm sad that things are happening the way they are, but I'm going to try to make things work and so is my boyfriend.

Life is hard and sometimes it throws us hard balls, but it is what we do that will make or break us.  No one said it isn't going to easy, but that it will be worth it at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment