Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jealousy is ugly (a public apology)

These past few days; I've realized that I've been super jealous for something that I shouldn't be.  Last year during the fall my boyfriend is friend with this one girl and I've been super jealous about their time together because I thought that she was trying to get with him.  He told me that there isn't anything going on, but I've been really mean towards him.  I've talked to a couple of people  who knows him and they tell me that there isn't anything to worry about because he loves me and most of the time he gets real aggravated by her and all the drama that she brings.  Also that if she did had a thing for him that it would only last a little while because she has a flavor of the month (meaning that she has so many crushes every other week). But I still was angry with him and I didn't trust him, and it is wrong of me to be like that because he was open about it and didn't lie about it.

I'm sorry to my boyfriend for being upset with you and accusing you for things without hearing out the whole story.  If this girl did had a crush on you there wouldn't been anything for you to do...I didn't trust you and it was wrong.

I'm sorry to this girl for accusing you for things that I didn't know much about.  I was uncomfortable on how close you were with my boyfriend.  But it gave me no right for taking out my insecurities out on you.  I should get to know the person you are and not just listen to what people think of you.

You don't have to forgive me, but I want to let you know that I'm truly sorry.  It is hard for me to to admit that I was wrong...but I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment