Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Choices

Life has many choices, but the problem is that some of us get so blinded by one choice that we forget that there is others.  It is hard to make the right choice because we don't know what will happen.  Today I got a phone call from one of my best friends and she told me that her job fired her.   To be fair the place that she worked at are not the greatest and they fired my brother for the same thing. I was sad for her, but what made me angry is that this so call wonderful friend of her's is living  in New Mexico and told my friend that she can move up there.  I know what some of you maybe thinking what the deal is.... The problem is that this girl told mybfriend about joining the Navy, so this girl doesn't have to do it alone.   This leaves my friend blind to other possibilities that she can do, but won't want to do them.

This chick is bad news and something about her I don't like.   I don't like that she controling my friend because this chick can't do anything on her own.

Word of advice:
Don't rule out other choices for one person that is using you

No comments:

Post a Comment