Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The size of inner beauty

This has been bugging me for awhile, so I am making a post about weight issues:

I can easily say that I am not the skinniest person, nor am I the fattest!  I am proud to see girls with curves are being comfortable in their skin, but to what price?

I have seen Facebook post saying that a curvy Gil is more beautiful than a skinny girl.  I am not going to lie that it doesn't bother me because it does!

Like curvy girls, most skinny girls are born like it and genetics messes with them as well.  We think skinny girls are mean, stuck up, so on and so on.  We are say everyone is beautiful and that means everyone that has a good heart!

And for the girls that starve themselves or throwing up their food in a fear that they may get fat, they have a psychological problem that they need help!


I know nice skinny girls and bitchy curvy girls, and the other way around!  It is the person, not the way they look!


Word of advice:
Support inner beauty, not the size of the person.
Don't put anyone down because they are curvy, chubby, skinny.  Because that is going to cause more problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment