Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ballroom Dancing

My boyfriend and I are taking ballroom dancing together, here are some questions that I had to answer for my class.  First quiz of the Fall =)



1.  Briefly discuss your dance training.

I have little dance training.  I took a dance class last spring that covered the basics of Jazz dancing, modern dancing, and ballet. 

2. Why are you enrolled in this class?

I’ve always loved dancing. I’ve always wanted to try dancing after watching dancing with the stars.  I also want to learn the right ways of dancing.  I’m very clumsy and I want to dance with my boyfriend with out stepping on his feet.

3. How do you think this class will help you in the future?

I’m planning to marry my boyfriend and I want us to be able to dance together and making it look amazing.  I’ve always loved dancing and I might as well learn it the right way.

4. Briefly discuss one limitation that you are aware of in your current dance training and you may begin to start to overcome that limitation.

The only thing that I would say is that I’m very clumsy and I have two left feet.  But there isn’t anything that will hold me back from trying my hardest.

5.  What is your main goal for the Semester?

My goal is to be able to dance well and lose some weight

6. Are you working with any injuries or conditions that may require modifications during your dance training?

I have no injuries or conditions that need to be modifications

No comments:

Post a Comment