Restlessly Still

Restlessly Still

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You'll Find Love, But Don't Take mine

My boyfriend and I had a huge fight back in May about the things he has done up at Humboldt.  I found out that he broke his promise to me by hanging out with the girls that shall remain nameless behind my back.  He told me that he wouldn't talk to them, let alone hang out with them.  He didn't just lied to me, but also breaking his promise to me.  Later in that conversation that he said that he was wrapped around their fingers and bend over backwards for them.  I was so hurt because I can't get him to do much for me, not even see a scary movie with me.  So I told him that I can't stand for him lying to me and breaking promises and treating other girls better than he does me.  So I told him that I was leaving him because that what he was doing isn't fair to me.  He stopped me and told me that he would cut them off, and said that he would be fine without them, and that he needed me.  So I gave him a day to keep his word to me and he did so.  Now one of them that I know is trying *desperately* get back in his life. So he just ignores her.

Every once in awhile I see her post something that relates to boy problems...maybe because she would end up cheating on them, or gets tried of them quickly.  I sent her a message a while ago saying that "don't worry.  You don't look for love, it will find you." or something like that.  She seems really friendly, but only to learn that she was being nice just so she can get close to my boyfriend.    And now everything I like she is liking as well.  She is using my name.  It's B.S.  But I guess I should be flatter that she wants to be me.

A word of advice is that don't go looking for love because you'll never find it.  And don't take someone's happiness because you want them for a week.  And trying being yourself...Because if you do go into a relationship, it will last longer if they know the real you and the person that you pretend to be.  You want them to fall in love with you...not me


No comments:

Post a Comment